The latest chemical trading industry insights from Japan, Asia and the world, reported by the President of Daishin Corporation, Masa Oguchi.
- Rare Metal Prices Fall
- Current Circumstances of Japanese Refining Manufacturers and the Weak Yen
- RECENT LITHIUM TRENDS
- Tin prices fall
- Nickel Shortage, 12 Thousand Tons in 2015
President, Daishin Corporation
Born in Nara Prefecture, Japan, in 1973. Currently lives in Osaka.
Today I had a cherry blossom viewing party with friends.
Since this was a rare occasion for me to meet some of my friends, especially those who are married, it was good that it was sunny today.
I was so glad that I had an excuse to start drinking in broad daylight.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Party
- Chemical Industry in Asia
- Chemical Industry in Japan
- Chemical Industry World-Wide
- Other Information from Asia
- Other Information from Japan