Japanese Chemical Industry Careers at Daishin
Daishin is on the lookout for talented chemical industry professionals to join our team. If you are interested in pursuing a career in this dynamic international industry, please contact us for more information on current vacancies at Daishin.
- Available positions
- Sales positions (mainly for overseas customers)
- Applicant requirements
- Those who agree with our corporate philosophy
- Those who are earnest and diligent
- Those who have leadership experience (experienced leaders who have produced successful results)
- Those who have a positive mindset
- Those who enjoy learning new skills
- Those who have a spirit of independence and self-confidence
- Those who have obtained a TOEIC score of 780 or higher, a TOEFL iBT score of 80 or higher, or a IELTS score of 6.5 or higher.
- Those who have an applied chemistry degree are preferred
- Applicants of all nationalities are encouraged to apply (those who understand Japanese culture such as team work)
- Job description
- Write proposals for solutions to inquiries from overseas and domestic customers.
New customer development
Other tasks related to the trading business
- Recruitment background
- We are a trading company that sells Chemicals and minor metals primarily to overseas companies.
- We are a young company, established in 2004. Our employees are on average aged in their 30s.
- As we are entering a growth phase after undertaking the groundwork following the company's establishment, we have decided to hire future key employees to handle our trading business who can grow with us.
- Selection process
- Applicant screening (upon application) → Written examination and interviews → Training period (essentially three months) → Formally hired as a permanent employee
*First interviews will be conducted in Tokyo and Osaka.
- Internship program
- We also provide an internship program.
Applicants will experience the atmosphere of our company's actual business.
We aim at steady growth based on the corporate philosophies of continuously improving the quality of customer service, scientific and logical thought, care for others, and bearing in mind our commitment to keep contributing to society
We are searching for serious applicants who agree with our corporate philosophy.
- Documents required for application
- A detailed CV
Academic transcript of bachelors and/or masters degree
A copy of your TOEIC, TOEFL, or IELTS score transcript within the past two years
An essay describing your reasons for applying for the position and your strengths (free format)
- Decided according to the companys standards (starting monthly salary: master’s degree graduate: 265,000 yen, bachelors degree graduate: 245,000 yen)
- Commuting expenses (full amount), overtime allowance, family allowance, qualification allowance (person responsible for handling poisons and deleterious substances), cost for purchasing business-related books (to be stored in companys library after being read), etc.
- Seasonal bonus
- Twice a year (July and December)
- Osaka, Japan
- Work hours
- 9:0018:00 (17:0018:00 flextime)
- Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30 January 4), summer vacation, special leave for weddings and funerals, spouses birthday, legal paid holidays, etc. (for example, the number of holidays was 125 days in 2014).
- Health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, paid maternity leave system (six weeks before delivery and eight weeks after delivery), childcare leave system, company housing system, etc.
- Personnel training
- *The staff is the greatest asset of a trading company. Since we are a small company, every person is valued, and we put great effort into personnel development.
- *With one-to-one instruction, we will teach you all the necessary skills of the trading business; you will gain experience with on-the-job training to become a professional in trading sales.
- *To increase development opportunities, all employees actively participate in seminars and lectures such as those offered by consulting companies and the Chamber of Commerce. Furthermore, we aim to create opportunities for employees to become involved in various advanced ideas.
- Our company is young and evolving. Thus, if you are serious and have a positive mindset, you are welcome to work and grow with us.
- Since you will be in charge of corresponding and negotiating with overseas customers and suppliers in Japan by yourself, individual discretion is very important, and you will be able to experience considerable fulfillment when a new job is completed and you are able to please your customer.
- Through daily exposure to various business practices, customs, values, cultures, and national characteristics of different countries, you will attain a global perspective, which will be a lifelong asset.
- We hope that you will grow as a leader in the future with executive ability and personal charisma.
- Let us create the best company and make the world a better place!
- Basic recruitment policy
- Respect the fundamental human rights of applicants. (We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, birthplace, etc.)
- Applicants are assessed based only on their aptitude and capabilities.